How can I download and install ERROR FUNCTION in Excel 2003? ERF.

  1. #1
    Zhiming Qi
    Guest

    How can I download and install ERROR FUNCTION in Excel 2003? ERF.

    How can I download and install ERROR FUNCTION in Excel 2003? ERF() is not
    available in my excel.
    Thanks much!

  2. #2
    Vasant Nanavati
    Guest

    Re: How can I download and install ERROR FUNCTION in Excel 2003? ERF.

    Do you have the Analysis Toolpak installed?

    --

    Vasant

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: How can I download and install ERROR FUNCTION in Excel 2003? ERF.

    As an alternative to installing the Analysis ToolPak, you could use
    Erf(x) = GammaDist(x^2,0.5,1,TRUE)
    ErfC(x) = ChiDist(2*x^2,1) = 2*NormSDist(-x*Sqrt(2))
    ChiDist is more accurate than ErfC in all Excel versions. In Excel
    2003, NormSDist is more accurate that either ErfC or ChiDist.

    Jerry