Formula for displaying the lowest number of a range?

  1. #1
    coal_miner
    Guest

    Formula for displaying the lowest number of a range?

    I need some formula help for a worksheet I am setting up. I have multiple
    tabs for a worksheet, and I have an injury report on each tab. On each
    injury I track the last day with out an injury, and I need a formula for my
    summary page that can take all the different injury reports and determine
    which has been the least amount of days since last injury and display it.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Formula for displaying the lowest number of a range?

    On the summary page, add the injury, last date of injury, and a calculation
    of days since injury. It is a simple Min then.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...