I need help w/ data on one sheet to be used on several others

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Dustin
    Guest

    I need help w/ data on one sheet to be used on several others

    In Excel 2003 I have basicly a database of employee information on the first
    worksheet. I would like to be able to update it in this one location and use
    it on several other worksheets in the same file. Could i get some help with
    macro's or something to fill in the blanks w/ specific information from this
    master list.
    Example: one sheet requires daily change of name and phone numbers
    another sheet requires name and Identification number
    another sheet requires other data listed according to the
    persons name

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

  2. #2
    Franz
    Guest

    Re: I need help w/ data on one sheet to be used on several others

    "Dustin" <[email protected]>ha scritto nel messaggio
    [email protected]

    > In Excel 2003 I have basicly a database of employee information on
    > the first worksheet. I would like to be able to update it in this
    > one location and use it on several other worksheets in the same file.
    > Could i get some help with macro's or something to fill in the blanks
    > w/ specific information from this master list.
    > Example: one sheet requires daily change of name and phone numbers
    > another sheet requires name and Identification number
    > another sheet requires other data listed according to
    > the persons name

    Probably you could use the VLOOKUP function.
    Try to search the online Excel Help (press F1).

    Hoping to be helpful...

    Regards
    --
    Franz

    To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)

  3. #3
    Dustin
    Guest

    Re: I need help w/ data on one sheet to be used on several others

    Thanks I'll look into it!! Any thing else might be of help