Military Time:Is there a formula that would easily convert it?

  1. #1
    Sue
    Guest

    Military Time:Is there a formula that would easily convert it?

    I am trying to convert cells containing military time to regular time. Ex.
    1430 to 2:30. Is there a formula that would easily convert it? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    re: Military Time:Is there a formula that would easily convert it?

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    re: Military Time:Is there a formula that would easily convert it?

    One way:

    =TIME(INT(A1/100),MOD(A1,100),0)