auto select cells to print

  1. #1
    Conrad ICR
    Guest

    auto select cells to print

    Working on a quote worksheet, with several items and prices. Simply will
    only enter certain qty's by certain items and the extended cost will be
    calculated. Simple at this point. Now to click a button and only print
    those items that have a qty entered. Wth the qty, desc and exteded cost.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: auto select cells to print

    "Auto" usually involves VBA code.

    Record a macro as you Data>Filter>Autofilter and print the results of that
    filtering which presumably would be rows with qty entered.

    Assign that macro to a button.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    MN
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft 365

    auto select cells to print

    I have the same issue, but sorry to sound dumb....I don't understand what you mean by the reply as to how to print only selected cells with something in the quantity.