IF statement result

  1. #1
    TazzyDal
    Guest

    IF statement result

    I have an IF statement that is as follows:

    =if(a1=99%,"yes,"no")

    What I would like to see is if cell a1 is blank, then neither "yes" or
    no" are returned, the cell would remain blank......

    --
    TazzyDal

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: IF statement result

    One way:

    =IF(A1="","",IF(A1=99%,"yes","no"))

    The formula will return a null string, which displays as if the cell
    were blank.

  3. #3
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest