Installed Analyst Toolpak but not working for files used at work?

  1. #1
    SJB567
    Guest

    Installed Analyst Toolpak but not working for files used at work?

    I use files at work where Analyst Toolpak is installed. I'm trying to use
    those files at home (Microsoft Office) but the formulas do not work. I have
    installed Toolpak, and it appears to be installed, yet no luck

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Installed Analyst Toolpak but not working for files used at work?

    Have you tried Tools|addins and looked for a checkmark in the Analysis
    Toolpac box?
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Installed Analyst Toolpak but not working for files used at work?

    "Don't work" means what?

    Nothing? #NAME! error?

    Under Tools>Add-ins there are two Analysis Toolpak add-ins.

    One for Excel worksheet functions and one for VBA functions.

    Put a checkmark on the Analysis Toolpak, not the VBA version.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP