convert $ value to day values

  1. #1
    bo
    Guest

    convert $ value to day values

    I need to be able to convert a specified dollar value into a days timeframe
    within Excel. I have tried usding the "if" function but I can't get it to
    wqork anyone out give me a hand with this one

  2. #2
    Vasant Nanavati
    Guest

    Re: convert $ value to day values

    What exactly are you trying to do?

    --

    Vasant

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: convert $ value to day values

    Would like to make a suggestion, but I guess I'm not clever enough to
    speculate at what you're exactly asking.

    Would you care to elaborate a little with some particulars, so that I might
    be able to focus my poor intellect into a channel that might lead to a
    possible proposal of a resolution to your quandary?<g>

    RD