I need a Palm PDA address template to convert Excel spreadsheets

  1. #1
    CampDave
    Guest

    I need a Palm PDA address template to convert Excel spreadsheets

    i am looking to convert Excel spreadsheet address information to the Palm PDA
    address format

  2. #2
    Charyn
    Guest

    Re: I need a Palm PDA address template to convert Excel spreadsheets

    Good morning -

    I assked a freind that is very nvolved in the PDA business about your
    request and he gave me this response. Neither of us were entirely sure what
    you were trying to acccomplish - so I hope this helps:

    Best regards,
    Charyn

    Quote:
    It's a strange request...

    The installation of the PalmDesktop software (the personal information
    management app that controls/manages hotsync and the app that you look at
    your calendar, oontacts, etc in when NOT using MS Outlook to sync to)
    includes the ability to export contact information as tab-delimited file, or
    comma-separated values... One only need open Palm Desktop, make a new entry
    in which all the fields are entered with the field label names (eg, First
    Name field filled with 'First Name' ) and then EXPORT that one record to a
    CSV file. Voila-- you have the 'excel' format.

    news:[email protected]...