I need to put 4-5 sentences into one cell.

  1. #1
    tysonfoggie
    Guest

    I need to put 4-5 sentences into one cell.

    I need to be able to put 4-5 sentences into one cell. The spreadsheet is
    done but now I need to manipulate the date in the third column. I wish to
    put each 4-5 sentence segment into one cell to do this. How

  2. #2
    ShaneS
    Guest

    RE: I need to put 4-5 sentences into one cell.

    I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Do you need to combine the text from
    several cells into 1 cell? Use the Concatenate function:
    =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3...).

    Hope this helps.

  3. #3
    Cyberchick
    Guest

    RE: I need to put 4-5 sentences into one cell.

    You can either:

    Right mouse click on the cell you wish to add the 4-5 sentences to and
    select Format cells from the list.

    Click on the Alignment tab at the top of the dialog box and select Wrap Text
    at the bottom.

    or

    Type in the first line of text required, press ALT+Enter at the end of the
    first line which will create a new line within the cell for you to continue
    typing.

    I hope this helps.