How to export xls file into CSV file

  1. #1
    Glowinafuse
    Guest

    How to export xls file into CSV file

    I am using excel 2000, and I need to export my excel file into a comma
    delemited file. (I guess thats what you call it)where all data is
    seperated by commas.

    How do I do this. I saw no export feature, and when I use save as,I
    only see text TAB delimited.

    Please someone please help on this issue.. lol

    Thanks in advance,

    Glowinafuse

    --
    Glowinafuse

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    Re: How to export xls file into CSV file

    If you scroll down 3 or so more lines and you should see CSV appear.
    HTH,
    Gary Brown

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    RE: How to export xls file into CSV file

    J.E. McGimpsey offers some code on his website for exporting Excel files:

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA