Excel database

  1. #1
    Missgabby22
    Guest

    Excel database

    Im trying to form a database for my client list. I would like to be able to
    type in the first few letters to a clients name and have the rest of their
    information ( address, phone numbers, contact names, etc.) pop up
    automatically. Any ideas on how to do this?

  2. #2
    Mexage
    Guest

    RE: Excel database

    Dear Miss gabby22:

    Take a look at your other post; the one that's also named Excel database.

    I sort of answer this question too. (the validation part)

    Hope this helps; if it does, please rate this post.
    G.Morales.