Where can I post Macro questions?

  1. #1
    David
    Guest

    Where can I post Macro questions?

    I haven't had a chance to play with Macros yet and would liek to ask a few
    questions. Does Excel Macro have a specific group, or should I ask in a MAcro
    specific group?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Where can I post Macro questions?

    yes, it is microsoft.public.excel.programming

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Where can I post Macro questions?

    also, If not having done anything with macro yet, includes not installing
    any yet, you might want to look at
    ---
    HTH,

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Where can I post Macro questions?

    One day I will append that statement to similar questions Dave :-)

    Bob

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Where can I post Macro questions?

    Thanks Bob, and from the opposite direction, I had figured people came
    from my pages from newsgroups which is not necessarily true. So
    I just added a topic to help direct macro questions to the
    microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup on my
    "Getting Started with Macros" page.