Cursor movement

  1. #1
    Ann Calantzis
    Guest

    Cursor movement

    How do I ensure that Excel returns the cursor to column A after pressing
    enter in column C?

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Cursor movement

    Depends,

    You could start entering data in a row, and use the <Tab> key to move the
    focus along the row, across columns.
    Then, a hit of the <Enter> key returns the focus to the starting column, one
    row beneath the original cell.

    OR

    You could select a range of cells for data entry, and every hit of the
    <Enter> key will move the focus to the next cell in the selection.
    This is a loop, where, at the end of the selection, the focus returns to the
    original cell.
    --

    HTH,

    RD