Using a single cell in multiple formulas

  1. #1
    ebethcat
    Guest

    Using a single cell in multiple formulas

    I am trying to calculate a formula for a range of cells using one particular
    cell as a basis for the others.
    EX: Need a calculation in cells B13:B16, using A13:16 as a variable for
    each row and A2 & A3 for each formula as another variable. Whenever I copy
    and paste the formula into multiple rows, it bring down the A2 & A3 down to
    the next row. I need these to be the same for every row.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Using a single cell in multiple formulas

    Use $A$2 and $A$3

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten