pivot tables - calculated fields

  1. #1
    Esche
    Guest

    pivot tables - calculated fields

    In my pivot table, I can select a customer and see the quantity of each
    product they ordered over the last 6 months. I need to see the percentage of
    the total for each product. I want to add a column that will perform this
    calculation. How do I do this?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: pivot tables - calculated fields

    Hi
    Have a look here:

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Esche
    Guest

    Re: pivot tables - calculated fields

    hi Andy,

    Thank you! This fixed the problem.

    -Esche

  4. #4
    Guest

    Re: pivot tables - calculated fields

    Glad to help and thanks for the feedback!