Cell Formatting

  1. #1
    Jambora
    Guest

    Cell Formatting

    To make all of this 2nd part of my question simple.......

    How does one enter "(If (B#)OR(C#) is blank, or whatever you would use here)
    THEN D# is also blank

    If that makes any sense to any of you experts

    Jam

  2. #2
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: Cell Formatting

    The heading says Cell formating but you question is about the cell content.
    However if you want say cell D1 to be blank if either B1 is blank or C1 is
    blank and othewise you want to give it a value of 10 then in cell D1 you
    enter the following formula
    =if(OR(B1="",C1=""),"",10)

    Alok Joshi