How do I get a spreadsheet to print to actaul size of page?

  1. #1
    YOPE
    Guest

    How do I get a spreadsheet to print to actaul size of page?

    If I create a spreadsheet that is wider than one page, how do I get it to all
    print on one page? Used to have this functionality on another computer but
    can't seem to find it with this software

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How do I get a spreadsheet to print to actaul size of page?

    Hi!

    Set the print area.

    Then, goto File>Page Setup>Page tab. Select Fit to 1x1

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...