NETWORKDAYS FORMULA

  1. #1
    Lichase
    Guest

    NETWORKDAYS FORMULA

    IF(C11=W11,IF(T11="",NETWORKDAYS(R11,S11),NETWORKDAYS(R11,T11)),NETWORKDAYS(R11,S11))

    When I use the networkdays function as above, it's returning multiples of
    24. It rounds up to the next multiple. I need it to return the number of
    hours elapsed. Please help.

    Also, how do I account for the holidays not worked?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest