How do I consolidate data from many pages to appear on one page

  1. #1
    LUCKY44
    Guest

    How do I consolidate data from many pages to appear on one page

    I am working on a work sheet from excel. I can get each page seperatly to
    calulate but I want the final page to retrieve the information that is being
    place on another page from month to month. As long as I am in the same month
    ex: 7/2/05-7/31/05. I would like all figures to add into another work sheet,
    and then become blank when a new month begins in order for me not to loose
    the information. However all information will be lost if the month changes
    before figures are added in.

  2. #2
    Andy Wiggins
    Guest

    Re: How do I consolidate data from many pages to appear on one page

    This file might be a help:
    http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/consol.zip
    It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
    http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

    The "Bread-Roll" consolidation method - great for accountants. See how
    simple it is to consolidate any combination of your organisation's accounts.
    (No VBA used)

    --
    Andy Wiggins FCCA
    www.BygSoftware.com