How to copy paste from Excel and leave the pasted data editable?

  1. #1
    Cropduster
    Guest

    How to copy paste from Excel and leave the pasted data editable?

    I have developed a small spreadsheet to send ID request to Access Admin at
    work. It works fine but the admin guys are complaining they cannot copy from
    my post to them due to the fact it is an image. The company forced Lotus
    Notes on us but the remainder of the office suite is MS. Any idea.

  2. #2
    Rob
    Guest

    Re: How to copy paste from Excel and leave the pasted data editable?

    Are you saying that you copy a cell or cells from Excel then paste into
    Lotus Notes and then someone else is trying to copy from Notes into Access?

    If so, I think the way you paste into Notes is the issue - does Notes have
    Paste Special whereby you can select unformatted text?
    HTH Rob

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Cropduster
    Guest

    Re: How to copy paste from Excel and leave the pasted data editabl

    I know there are 2 choices and I think they are both bitmap related. I am
    pretty sure there is nothing to do with unformatted text. This is Lotus Notes
    6.5.

  4. #4
    Rob
    Guest

    Re: How to copy paste from Excel and leave the pasted data editabl

    In Lotus Notes, paste special Text, this allows for copying as 'true' text
    and not a bitmap.