hide a worksheet so that a macro can still find it

  1. #1
    frendabrenda1
    Guest

    hide a worksheet so that a macro can still find it

    Good morning.

    I am trying to hide worksheets (preferably very hidden) that my macro must
    find. Every time I hide the sheets the macro quits working because it can't
    find the sheet. Is there a way to hide the sheets frmo a user, but allow the
    Macro to find it?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: hide a worksheet so that a macro can still find it

    Hi frendabrenda1

    You can't select cells on a hidden sheet or activate/select it
    but you can change values without selectiing.

    For example this will work if the sheet is hidden or not
    Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:D5").Value = "ron"

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...