I am trying to use get pivot data with variable criteria

  1. #1
    JenS
    Guest

    I am trying to use get pivot data with variable criteria

    I have a presentation report which uses the getpivotdata function to retrieve
    information from a pivot table of vendor transactions. I need to be able to
    run the report for each vendor individually, but I do not want to set up a
    separate report for each of them. I have tried using various other functions
    within getpivotdata( eg cell(),concatenate(),cell reference instead of text),
    none of them work. It seems to only accept specific text. Is there a way
    around thisplease?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: I am trying to use get pivot data with variable criteria

    You can use cell references in the formula. There's an example here:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List