"how to combine multiple lines into a pull down option?"

  1. #1
    eric_mc2
    Guest

    "how to combine multiple lines into a pull down option?"

    I am trying to create a series of single line pull down menus in excel. I am
    trying to create something like a 'build your computer to suit' like you
    would see on a computer manufacturers website. Something where I can list
    the performance differences (and price) options of certain features whereby
    the customer can choose what they want to include, based on info and price.
    Once selected, the price would tally a new total at the bottom.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: "how to combine multiple lines into a pull down option?"

    Try this, Eric:
    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/c...ta-validation/
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com