Do I need a formula or Macro?

  1. #1
    Sharen
    Guest

    Do I need a formula or Macro?

    I want to create a formula or a Macro that will do the following: Look in
    cell F2, if it's blank, look one cell to the right, if it contains a value,
    copy the value in F1 into J2 followed by the data in F2

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Do I need a formula or Macro?

    Put this in J2

    =IF(AND(F2="",G2<>""),F1&F2,"ConditionNotSpecified")

    Of course, if the formula works, then it is because there is nothing in F2
    to copy to J2...........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...