Conditional Filtering:Is it possible ?

  1. #1
    carl
    Guest

    Conditional Filtering:Is it possible ?

    I have an area of my spreadsheet that has the conditional filtering activated
    - if the ctriteria is met, colr the cell orange.

    I would like to copy this area to another worksheet and only have the colors
    copied.

    Is it possible ?

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    re: Conditional Filtering:Is it possible ?

    use conditional formating on the second sheet, but referencing the first
    sheet.

  3. #3
    carl
    Guest

    re: Conditional Filtering:Is it possible ?

    hi. thanks. i tried this and excel tells me that cannot use conditional
    formating when referncing other workbooks and worksheets. am i setting the
    conditional formating incorrectly ?