how do i set up my main categorie row to repeat on other pages

  1. #1
    Robbyn_P
    Guest

    how do i set up my main categorie row to repeat on other pages

    i am trying to set up my first row as a main header row. i.e., purchase
    date, product no., quantity, item price, total? i can not figure out how to
    do this? i am using excell 2002? thanks to anyone who can help.

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: how do i set up my main categorie row to repeat on other pages

    Click in A2, then:

    <Window> <Freeze Panes>

    See if this old post helps to explain:

    http://tinyurl.com/2qdzt