Combo Box

  1. #1
    Ronnie
    Guest

    Combo Box

    I have never done this. I can insert the box, but how do I get the data in
    the box? I cannot find this at all in "Help".
    --
    Ronnie

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Combo Box

    We need more info than what you have provided. Perhaps let us know what you
    would like to do as there are 3 different options in terms of Drop Down Combo
    Boxes that you can choose from. The most appropriate choice depends on what
    you are trying to accomplish.

    1. Data Validation List
    2. Forms Toolbar Combo Box
    3. Control Toolbox Combo Box
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

  3. #3
    moi
    Guest

    Re: Combo Box

    A sample. One ComboBox is filled with data from a worksheet, the other one
    is filled with data from a macro.

    http://www.geocities.com/smplprgrsrc.../ComboFill.zip

    "Ronnie" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...