display day

  1. #1
    Colt
    Guest

    display day

    hello everybody

    I have question,
    What function that convert date - dd/mm/yy - to display day - Sunday,
    Monday, Tuesday, We............ -.

    best regard

  2. #2
    Richard Neville
    Guest

    Re: display day

    Select the cell(s) you want to display with the name of the day. Go to
    Format-Cells and click the Number tab and the Custom category. In the box
    under "Type" enter dddd. No conversion required--you are simply changing the
    date format.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: display day

    Colt, format the cell as custom dddd
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

  4. #4
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: display day

    hi
    =text(7/25/05,"ddd") = Fri
    =Text(7/25/05,"dddd") = Friday
    if you have the above date in cell A1and want to know what day it is...
    =text(A1,"ddd") = Fri

    regards

    FSt1

  5. #5
    Colt
    Guest

    Re: display day

    A strand of hair hiding a mountain, thank you.

    Colt

    "Richard Neville" เขียน:

  6. #6
    Colt
    Guest

    Re: display day

    A strand of hair hiding a mountain, thank you.

    Colt

    "Paul B" เขียน:

  7. #7
    Colt
    Guest

    RE: display day

    A strand of hair hiding a mountain, thank you for any help.

    Colt

    "Colt" เขียน: