font is 10 pt:how do i change the font size in a combo box?

  1. #1
    nkruppa
    Guest

    font is 10 pt:how do i change the font size in a combo box?

    I need to change the font size in a combo box that I created. Excel will not
    let me change it in any way. The font is 10 pt. and I need it to be 15 pt.
    to be visible on the sheet.
    Is there anyone out there that can help me with this?
    SOS,
    Niki

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    re: font is 10 pt:how do i change the font size in a combo box?

    If it's a data validation dropdown list, you can't change the font size.
    There are a couple of workarounds here:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

    If it's a combobox from the Control toolbox, you can change the font
    size by switching to Design view, opening the Properties window, and
    changing the Font properties.

    If it's a combobox from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List