SUMIF Problem

  1. #1
    Rob
    Guest

    Re: SUMIF Problem

    Assuming the data is in columns A and B, the formula requires the element to
    sum i.e. column B

    =SUMIF(A:A,"UK",B:B)

    "Mohammed Zenuwah" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest

    Re: SUMIF Problem

    =SUMIF(A:A,"UK",B:B)

    or

    =SUMIF(A:A,"="&E2,B:B)

    where E2 houses a country of interest like UK.

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: SUMIF Problem

    =SUMIF(A:A,"UK",B:B)

    Biff

  4. #4
    Jack Sheet
    Guest

    Re: SUMIF Problem

    Try
    =SUMIF(A:A,"=UK",B:B)

    HTH

  5. #5
    Mohammed Zenuwah
    Guest

    RE: SUMIF Problem

    Hi All,

    I just gave that a shot and it worked a treat.

    Thanks for the support.

    Mo..

  6. #6
    Rob