Sound / Audible Alert in a Woksheet ?

  1. #1
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Sound / Audible Alert in a Woksheet ?

    Carl,

    John Walkenbach has an example

    Bob Phillips

    "carl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am monitoring stocks.
    >
    > I have a column of formulas that returns Yes or No. In almost all cases,

    the

  2. #2
    carl
    Guest

    RE: Sound / Audible Alert in a Woksheet ?

    thank you. i tried using the macro but ran into a problem. since my
    spreadsheet is updating with dde links, the sound breaks up when the alarm is
    triggerred. Do you have any experience with this macro ?

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Sound / Audible Alert in a Woksheet ?

    Not with DDE I am afraid!

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips

  5. #5