Format:change headers from letter to number/number to letter

  1. #1
    Biff
    Guest

    Format:change headers from letter to number/number to letter

    Hi!

    If you have numbers as the column headers, as opposed to numbers, then
    there's no need to change them back to numbers! <g>

    Goto Tools>Options>>General

    Uncheck R1C1 reference style

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    re: Format:change headers from letter to number/number to letter

  3. #3
    lazybee
    Guest

  4. #4