alternate blank row

  1. #1
    bayanbaru
    Guest

    alternate blank row

    I have a list of 50 names on each row. How do I add in a blank row in between
    each names?

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: alternate blank row

    insert a column
    slect 50 cells in the new column and fill the numbers from 1 thru 50 using
    edit-fill-series
    copy this 50 numbers right below the number 50 (assuming that 50 rows below
    are blank)
    So you column has numbers 1 thru 50 and again 1thru 50
    Now select these 100 rows and sort it by numbers column
    you will see
    1 Name
    1
    2 Name
    2

    Now delete this numbered column

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: alternate blank row

    try
    Sub insertrows()
    For i = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
    Rows(i).Insert
    Next i

    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software