How can I return a thank you note

  1. #1
    Cactus
    Guest

    How can I return a thank you note

    All of your advice was helpful. If only I knew how to return a thank you note
    to all of you.

    Much appreciated

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How can I return a thank you note

    Believe the web/CDO interface where you're posting from does have a reply
    button (on the top menu bar) for this purpose.

    Just select the response to reply,
    then click this button, and take it from there ...
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...