Create a print macro that would automatically select print area?

  1. #1
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Create a print macro that would automatically select print area?

    Hi wastedwings

    Can you give more information

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  2. #2
    wastedwings
    Guest

    Re: Create a print macro that would automatically select print are

    I have a worksheet that contains information that updates from another
    worksheet (contains links). I print the worksheet out each time it is
    updated, but I would like to create a macro that would automatically select
    the print area of the cells that contain information, instead of going in and
    selecting the print area. Since there are cells that do not have information,
    but contain links to another worksheet for future linking, hitting the print
    button will not print the cells that contain information only, but will only
    print a portion of the worksheet.

  3. #3
    wastedwings
    Guest