How can I print two sided documents in Excel?:print double-sided,

  1. #1
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    How can I print two sided documents in Excel?:print double-sided,

    Are the records on different worksheets? I believe that to have them print
    double-sided, all of the data needs to be on the same worksheet. You can
    insert manual page breaks if needed.

  3. #3
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    re: How can I print two sided documents in Excel?:print double-sided,