Adding Borders

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Wayne
    Guest

    Adding Borders

    I upgraded from EXCEL 2000 to 2003 and I see that there is LESS Border
    Options to use. Is there some way I can Import some of those from 200 or add
    in any way?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Adding Borders

    Wayne

    I have never used Excel 2000 but I do have 97, 2002 and 2003 loaded.

    All three versions have the same number of borders options.

    14 counting "none" as an option.

    How many do you have under Cells>Format>Borders?

    I know of no way to add more options, but maybe someone else will chip in.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Wayne
    Guest

    Re: Adding Borders

    "Gord Dibben" wrote:

    > Wayne
    >
    > I have never used Excel 2000 but I do have 97, 2002 and 2003 loaded.
    >
    > All three versions have the same number of borders options.
    >
    > 14 counting "none" as an option.
    >
    > How many do you have under Cells>Format>Borders?
    >
    > I know of no way to add more options, but maybe someone else will chip in.
    >

    > Gord Dibben Excel MVP
    >
    > On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:47:02 -0700, "Wayne" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I upgraded from EXCEL 2000 to 2003 and I see that there is LESS Border
    > >Options to use. Is there some way I can Import some of those from 200 or add
    > >in any way?

    > Thank you Gord for the reply. On My 2003 , I too have fourteen counting the NONE , but I THINK there were more in 2000. But knowing me, I probably overlooked it anyway, guess things like that come with "old age".

    Thanks again;
    Wayne

  4. #4
    Wayne