copy subtotal information to new sheet

  1. #1
    Patience
    Guest

    copy subtotal information to new sheet

    I have a list of customers from different countries. I subtotaled the country
    column to count how many records there are for each country... now I need to
    chart the subtotal information. I wanted to copy and paste it to a new sheet,
    sort, and chart from there. Can I do that? If not, is there another way to
    accomplish my goal?

    thanks!

  2. #2
    tina
    Guest

    RE: copy subtotal information to new sheet

    Hi
    when only showing subtotals only level select edit go to special select
    visible cells only click ok then copy this data paste on new sheet
    Tina

  3. #3
    Tania
    Guest

    RE: copy subtotal information to new sheet

    Tina

    This info is so helpful. I've been trying for so long to figure this out.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    Tania

  4. #4
    Tania