Merge files & sorting data

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Merge files & sorting data

    Actually, Graham, you can probably do this with a vlookup.
    Pull both worksheets into one workbook to make it easier:
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "GRAHAM MASON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a spreadsheet that has column A which contain a site name, with
    > aprox 2000 rows which is updated weekly. The next 40 columns contains

    other
    > data. I have another file which has site details & a server names

    alongside.

  2. #2
    GRAHAM MASON
    Guest

    Merge files & sorting data

    I have a spreadsheet that has column A which contain a site name, with
    aprox 2000 rows which is updated weekly. The next 40 columns contains other
    data. I have another file which has site details & a server names alongside.
    I want to insert a new column (B) to put the server name next to the site
    name. However, the server name file has over 3000 rows in, I need to need to

  3. #3
    Anne Troy