Indirect or Vlookup Function

  1. #1
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Indirect or Vlookup Function

    Hi!

    Even though your formula is incorrect, having to use INDIRECT is the "only"
    way to accomplish this. However, using INDIRECT requires that the other file
    be OPEN.

    Not sure if this will work as I have never tried it but have seen numerous
    recommendations for it, do a search in the newsgroup archives for HARLAN
    GROVE PULL. He has developed a VBA routine that "pulls" data from a closed
    file. The name of the utility is PULL.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3