HOW DUPLICATE TEXT ON ALL PAGES OF WORKSHEET FROM ONE CELL

  1. #1
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: HOW DUPLICATE TEXT ON ALL PAGES OF WORKSHEET FROM ONE CELL

    Well, you can enter it into, for instance, cell A1 of sheet1 and then in
    other sheets, type =Sheet1!A1, or you can put it in sheet1, select it, and
    Insert-->Name-->Define and call it CoName. Then in other sheets, put
    =CoName. Or you can just hold the shift key and select all the sheets you
    want it on, click on the cell and type it in, then remember to ungroup the
    sheets... many options for you, Sam.
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    "Samantha Stevenson" <Samantha [email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    Samantha Stevenson
    Guest

    Re: HOW DUPLICATE TEXT ON ALL PAGES OF WORKSHEET FROM ONE CELL

    Anne, Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver.
    All the best,
    Samantha

  3. #3
    Anne Troy