convert numbers to words

  1. #1
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: convert numbers to words

    Could you point us at the original thread, you may know we don't.

    Bob Phillips

    "prags" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > thks for this superb function............
    >
    > i did copy the codec it worked everythign was fine...... the next day
    > morning it stopped but i dont know suddenly how it stopped working. I even
    > checked the function category and it has spellnumber() function as used
    > defined. Now when I apply this function i get #NAME? in the cell
    >
    > I would like to use this function for my all excle documetns but what i hv
    > noticed that i need to copy this coded for particular document where u

    want

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: convert numbers to words

    The SpellNumber Function must be stored in your Personal.xls or an Add-in in
    order for it to be available for all your Excel Workbooks.

    As for why it stopped working in the original workbook......have you perhaps
    gotten the syntax incorrect?

    Should be =SpellNumber(cellref) or =SpellNumber(123.50)

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips

  4. #4