SUMIF Returns a #VALUE error when external source is closed

  1. #1
    Julieeeee
    Guest

    RE: SUMIF Returns a #VALUE error when external source is closed

    When you open that file, it should ask you if you want to update - choose "do
    not update" otherwise you will have to open the other file too.

  2. #2
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: SUMIF Returns a #VALUE error when external source is closed

    hi,
    post your sumif formula. need more info that you profided. we are not
    psychics.

    Regards
    FSt1

  4. #4