Offsetting the Rows of a VLookup Result

  1. #1
    Domenic
    Guest

    Re: Offsetting the Rows of a VLookup Result

    Assuming that you wish to return the corresponding value in Column K,
    try...

    =INDEX('Results Table'!A9:K24,MATCH(Gauge!A8,'Results
    Table'!A9:A24,0)+1,11)

    To return the corresponding value of another column, change the third
    argument of INDEX accordingly. For example, to return the corresponding
    value in Column C, change 11 to 3.

    Hope this helps!

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Offsetting the Rows of a VLookup Result

    Domenic, off topic, do me a favor, take a look at my post from earlier this
    afternoon about #N/A.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Domenic

    "Biff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Domenic, off topic, do me a favor, take a look at my post from earlier this
    > afternoon about #N/A.
    >
    > Biff

    See your post...

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Offsetting the Rows of a VLookup Result

    Got it. Thanks!

  5. #5
    Domenic

  6. #6
    Biff

  7. #7
    Domenic

    "Biff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Domenic, off topic, do me a favor, take a look at my post from earlier this
    > afternoon about #N/A.
    >
    > Biff

    See your post...

  8. #8
    Biff

  10. #10
    Domenic

  11. #11
    Biff

  12. #12
    Domenic

    "Biff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Domenic, off topic, do me a favor, take a look at my post from earlier this
    > afternoon about #N/A.
    >
    > Biff

    See your post...

  13. #13