Answering a question in a cell

  1. #1
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Answering a question in a cell

    Hi!

    Already answered in your other post that somehow got placed into a
    completely unrelated thread:

    Hi, Salesmaster. You should ask your question by itself instead of inside
    someone elses.
    =if(a1<.12,.12-a1,a1)
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  2. #2
    moi
    Guest

    Re: Answering a question in a cell

    In cel C, try this one:
    =IF(B1/A1>=12,B1,(12-A1))

    "Salesmaster" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Biff

  4. #4