Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

  1. #1
    Sam via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    Hi Max,

    I thought I'd do the honourable thing and own up to my typo that started this
    conversation. It is Domenic, as you said.

    Cheers
    Sam

  2. #2
    Sam via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    Hi Domenic,

    Thank you very much for additional assistance and great working Formulas.

    Cheers
    Sam

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    Thanks, Domenic !
    Another intuitive guess bites the dust .. <bg>
    --
    Rgds
    Max

  4. #4
    Domenic
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Max" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > .. and perhaps Domenic could put to rest our guesses <g> !

    I just checked and it seems that I'm a 'he'. <VBG>

    So it looks like Biff get's the C-gar! <BG>

  5. #5
    Domenic

  6. #6
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    > ... It is Domenic, as you said.

    well <g> .. I did trace the link you posted to double-check ..

    --
    Rgds
    Max

  7. #7
    Max

  8. #8
    Sam via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    Hi Biff,

    Thank you very much - your Formula works well too.

    Thanks
    Sam

  9. #9
    Sam via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    Hi Don,

    Thank you very much for your assistance - your Formula did the job.

    Cheers
    Sam

  10. #10
    Max

  11. #11
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    try this array formula entered with ctrl+shift+enter
    =AVERAGE(IF(NOT(ISERROR($C$8:$C$10)),$C$8:$C$10))

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]
    news:[email protected]...

    http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.as...40OfficeKB.com

  12. #12
    Biff

  13. #13
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Error Handling #N/A with AVERAGE Function - Average of values in Row

    Hi Max!

    >> He has a habit of doing that!

    >I'm guessing <g> it should read as: > She has a habit of doing that!

    My apologies if Domenic is not a "he" !

    Domenic, sounds like a "he" to me! BWDIK!

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  14. #14
    Sam via OfficeKB.com