How do I group worksheets (Lotus 123 function is "Sheet>Group Shee

  1. #1

    Re: How do I group worksheets (Lotus 123 function is "Sheet>Group Shee

    Yep.

    Just click on the first worksheet tab and ctrl-click on subsequent.

    (or click and shift-click to extend the range of selected worksheets)

    Be careful to ungroup (rightclick on one of the grouped worksheets tabs) and
    select "ungroup sheets") when you're done.

    (you can get them all by rightclicking on a worksheet tab and choosing "select
    all sheets", too.)

  2. #2
    PatMat
    Guest

    Re: How do I group worksheets (Lotus 123 function is "Sheet>Group

    I have the same issue, however I have previously used this Excel grouping
    feature, but it does not even come close to the functionality in Lotus 123. I
    want the same formats on each sheet and I want to be able to add and delete
    rows and columns, but I don't want to enter date on one sheet have have it
    appear all sheets.

    Thanks

  4. #4

  5. #5