F4 key does not toggle relative/absolute cell references.

  1. #1
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: F4 key does not toggle relative/absolute cell references.

    Hi Java

    Do you have F Lock key on that keyboard (next to F12)
    Press it one time to get the normal behavior back

    I don't like it also (I have a wireless Microsoft Natural Keyboard myself)

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: F4 key does not toggle relative/absolute cell references.

    I don't know about your keyboard, but on mine I always have to press F Lock,
    so that the related light goes on and the keys work as Function keys.

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel