Formula for Hour Minute and Second

  1. #1
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Formula for Hour Minute and Second

    Hi Bob,

    somehow I have the feeling that the OP wants a clock in the cell, and thats
    why I meant to say "it is static".

    Mangesh

    news:#[email protected]...
    > it is NOT static is what I think Mangesh means, meaning that it changes

    when

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Formula for Hour Minute and Second

    Hi Mangesh,

    Glad to hear it is recovering, it looked awful from over here.

    I just saw that your ISP was in Mumbai, so that and the fact that Mumbai
    would probably offer good job opportunities for someone with your skills, I
    put 2 and 2 together (and got 4 and a half, not quite 5 :-))

    My wife keeps wanting to visit Goa, so maybe soon we will make it.

    Regards

    Bob

  3. #3
    Mangesh Yadav

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips

  5. #5
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Formula for Hour Minute and Second

    Infact if you are in India and in IT, then most of the time you would be
    either in Mumbai or Bangalore, so its quite logical for you to think so. I
    was in mumbai about three and a half years back, but then shifted to goa
    (which is a home-town for me and a nice place to stay).

    You are most welcome to Goa, and please do let me know whenever you are down
    here.

    Mangesh

    > Hi Mangesh,
    >
    > Glad to hear it is recovering, it looked awful from over here.
    >
    > I just saw that your ISP was in Mumbai, so that and the fact that Mumbai
    > would probably offer good job opportunities for someone with your skills,

    > put 2 and 2 together (and got 4 and a half, not quite 5 :-))
    >
    > My wife keeps wanting to visit Goa, so maybe soon we will make it.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > "Mangesh Yadav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]...
    > > Well, I am not in Mumbai, but in Goa (a little south of mumbai about 600
    > > kms) and though we too had a lot of rains, but not much problems. As for
    > > Mumbai, its recovering now and people are back to their work.
    > >
    > > Mangesh
    > >

    > > "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi Mangesh,
    > > >
    > > > I understand now :-)
    > > >
    > > > How is your city? Is it getting back to normality?
    > > >
    > > > Regards
    > > >
    > > > Bob
    > > >
    > > > "Mangesh Yadav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    and
    > > > thats

    > > changes

    > > well.

    > wrote
    > > in

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips

  7. #7
    Mangesh Yadav

  8. #8
    Bob Phillips

  9. #9
    Mangesh Yadav

  10. #10
    Bob Phillips

  11. #11
    Bob Phillips

  12. #12
    Mangesh Yadav

  13. #13
    Mangesh Yadav

  14. #14
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Formula for Hour Minute and Second

    Infact if you are in India and in IT, then most of the time you would be
    either in Mumbai or Bangalore, so its quite logical for you to think so. I
    was in mumbai about three and a half years back, but then shifted to goa
    (which is a home-town for me and a nice place to stay).

    You are most welcome to Goa, and please do let me know whenever you are down
    here.

    Mangesh

    > Hi Mangesh,
    >
    > Glad to hear it is recovering, it looked awful from over here.
    >
    > I just saw that your ISP was in Mumbai, so that and the fact that Mumbai
    > would probably offer good job opportunities for someone with your skills,

    > put 2 and 2 together (and got 4 and a half, not quite 5 :-))
    >
    > My wife keeps wanting to visit Goa, so maybe soon we will make it.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > "Mangesh Yadav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]...
    > > Well, I am not in Mumbai, but in Goa (a little south of mumbai about 600
    > > kms) and though we too had a lot of rains, but not much problems. As for
    > > Mumbai, its recovering now and people are back to their work.
    > >
    > > Mangesh
    > >

    > > "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi Mangesh,
    > > >
    > > > I understand now :-)
    > > >
    > > > How is your city? Is it getting back to normality?
    > > >
    > > > Regards
    > > >
    > > > Bob
    > > >
    > > > "Mangesh Yadav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    and
    > > > thats

    > > changes

    > > well.

    > wrote
    > > in

    news:[email protected]...

  15. #15
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Formula for Hour Minute and Second

    Infact if you are in India and in IT, then most of the time you would be
    either in Mumbai or Bangalore, so its quite logical for you to think so. I
    was in mumbai about three and a half years back, but then shifted to goa
    (which is a home-town for me and a nice place to stay).

    You are most welcome to Goa, and please do let me know whenever you are down
    here.

    Mangesh

    > Hi Mangesh,
    >
    > Glad to hear it is recovering, it looked awful from over here.
    >
    > I just saw that your ISP was in Mumbai, so that and the fact that Mumbai
    > would probably offer good job opportunities for someone with your skills,

    > put 2 and 2 together (and got 4 and a half, not quite 5 :-))
    >
    > My wife keeps wanting to visit Goa, so maybe soon we will make it.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > "Mangesh Yadav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]...
    > > Well, I am not in Mumbai, but in Goa (a little south of mumbai about 600
    > > kms) and though we too had a lot of rains, but not much problems. As for
    > > Mumbai, its recovering now and people are back to their work.
    > >
    > > Mangesh
    > >

    > > "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi Mangesh,
    > > >
    > > > I understand now :-)
    > > >
    > > > How is your city? Is it getting back to normality?
    > > >
    > > > Regards
    > > >
    > > > Bob
    > > >
    > > > "Mangesh Yadav" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    and
    > > > thats

    > > changes